Metal Roofing chandler
Your Experts in residential & commercial roofing
Metal Roofing Advantages
There are plenty of roofing choices in Arizona, and that’s why we deal with metal roofing as specialists. Below are a some advantages for using metal roofing in Arizona:
- In the summer, a metal roof cools faster during the night. This implies less use of your A / C and a therefore a reduced energy bill.
- At tax time, there is another economic benefit. Many kinds of metal roof qualify for the EnergyStar tax credit from the government.
- It’s a heavier steel roof than shingles, tiles or concrete. It can make your design easier and mean that you can often install metal right over your old ceiling if you replace it. No headaches or expenditures for removal and disposal.
- Metal roofs last longer than most other kinds of roofing materials. That’s why many of the panels we give up to 40 years of warranty. You won’t get it with asphalt or tile.
- A steel roof is fireproof–much more durable than asphalt shingles. In FireWise building, a metal roof is essential.
- A metal roof is friendly to the surroundings. Approximately 56 percent of the steel that enters most metal roofs is recycled metal. And everything is recyclable.
- Metal provides you with a broad range of styles and colors–you get the look you want.
Choose Your type of Metal Roof
Tiles and shingles are the most prevalent roofing option in Chandler. One choice for roofing, which in recent years has definitely seen a drastic rise in popularity is metal roofing. Metal roofing can be an intelligent option for your home based on your place and metal choice.
Metal roofing in a variety of metals can be used:
Tin is a kind of soft metal that is treated with a cover of plum and tin. A tin roof can last up to 50 years despite its rather fundamental composition.
Aluminum is another appropriate metal for roofing. The main advantages are that it requires little maintenance and is more corrosion resistant. It is better suited for hotter environments than galvanized steel. It is anticipated that an aluminum roof will last approximately 30 years.
Copper is a lovely solution that can last longer than any other roofing material, but it is difficult to custom build and therefore very costly.
Galvanized steel brings the advantages of being cheap, rust resistant and can last up to six decades.